About the car
This beautiful Model X comes with full self driving already active, future proof!
With her red brake calipers and black rims she’s just STUNNING!
The model X has incredible torque and the towing capability allowing you to go anywhere, anytime.
Full and complete warranty from Tesla on the complete car up to 80.000 km or 4 years (first limit reached). On the battery pack, drive train and the motor, you enjoy an 8 year warranty no matter how many kilometers you’ll drive. The warranty starts from the date of registration up to 140.000 km’s with optional extended warranty. For more information about our personal extended warranty visit our warranty section.
- Registration date:Mar 2017
- Range:489 km (NEDC)
- Mileage:88.587 km
- 0-100 km/h:4.9 sec
- Topspeed:250 km/h
- Horsepower:525 hp (386 kw)
- Supercharging:Pay per use
- Drivetrain:All wheel drive
- Autopilot:AP2 + FSD
- Color:Midnight silver metallic
- Enhanced Autopilot comfort features 2
- Enables your car to steer, accelerate and brake automatically for other vehicles and pedestrians within its lane.
- Full Self-Driving ACTIVE
- Navigate on Autopilot: automatic driving from highway on-ramp to off-ramp including interchanges and overtaking slower cars.
- Auto Lane Change: automatic lane changes while driving on the highway.
- Autopark: both parallel and perpendicular spaces.
- Summon: your parked car will come find you anywhere in a parking lot. Really.
- Upcoming: Traffic Light and Stop Sign Control: assisted stops at traffic controlled intersections.
- Upcoming: Autosteer on city streets.
- 5 seat Interior configuration
- Beige alcantara headliner
- Black alcantara dashboard
- Matte Essen wood décor
- Black premium leather interior
- Ventilated and heated front seats
- Center mid console
- Extended security package
- (In addition to the standard security features, overhead intrusion sensors and battery-backed alarm sirens)
- Premium interior and lighting package
- (Hepa air filtration system with bioweapon defense mode) Read more about this feature on Tesla’s blog.
- Standard Connectivity
- Which provides access to most connectivity features over Wi-Fi only, in addition to basic maps and navigation and music streaming over Bluetooth®.
- Sub-zero weather features
- (Front and rear seat heaters, a heated steering wheel, wiper blade defrosters and washer nozzle heaters for improved cold weather comfort in sub-zero temperatures.)
- Midnight silver metallic
- Black premium seats
- 20" matte black slipstream wheels
- Smart air suspension
- (With GPS memory for automatically raising and lowering ride height.)
- All wheel drive
- Tinted rear windows
- Red brake calipers
- Tow package
- LTE network
- Heated front seats
- Parking sensors
- Rear view camera
- Alarm system
- Daytime LED running lights
- Automatic keyless entry
- Electrochromatic mirrors
- Power folding, heated side mirrors
- Power liftgate
- GPS enabled Homelink
- Memory seats, mirrors, and driver profile